Monday, July 26, 2010

DIY Invites

We got adventurous and ventured into Do-It-Yourself Invitations. Thank God for graphic designer friends and printer connections. I've basically scoured the Internet for the best paper, envelopes and inspiration. We'll be going with charcoal grey as our main color with accents or orange, sunshine and fuschia. I was ECSTATIC when my favorite paper provider PaperSource came out with brand new envelope colors!

SUNSHINE ENVELOPES!!!!!



We'll definitely use them for the response cards...can't wait to get all those sunshine envelopes in the mail!

Oh...and I keep forgetting to end each post with a song lyric, so here goes.


I need to laugh, and when the sun is out
I've got something I can laugh about
I feel good, in a special way
I'm in love and it's a sunny day


Good Day Sunshine - The Beatles


I promise not to forget anymore, Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment