Sunday, August 8, 2010

Here's To Keeping It Simple

I want to look like ME on our wedding day. Picking a date right in the middle of summer, I wasn't thinking about the heat, but rather that I'd have time to prep after school finished and time to relax before it started again. Then I started to think about the HEAT!

We went to a wedding this year on July 30th, one year to the day that we are slated to marry. It was the most beautiful day EVER! Sun shining, 75 degrees, a nice but not overpowering breeze...if only it could be a preview into next year!

Heat or no heat, I'm wearing my hair down. I barely wear my hair up if I'm not cleaning, working out or hanging around the house.

Simple & elegant... I just want to look like me. Here are some ideas...







Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes, and yes. Love them all. Love the idea of hair down, romantic and pretty.

    ReplyDelete