Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sash Crazy!

Combing the wedding blogs and boards I've found that the wedding sash is VERY POPLUAR. I'm not gonna lie, I'm feelin it. I played around with the idea of a reception dress that was more flirty and fun than my gown, but it will be much cheaper to change up my look with just accessories!

Whip my hair up into a loose updo, throw on a sash, touch up the make up and VOILA! a whole new fresh look for the reception. Here are some on my favorite sashes on Etsy right now -

I'm still debating on which style is best for me.....

a POP of color, via kpersonboutique



the bling, via daniel12



or something soft, via YaneBridal




HELP ME DECIDE!! LEAVE A COMMENT!

3 comments:

  1. OK, so I like # 1 and # 3; prefer #3.
    I really like the hairstyle....it's totally you!
    I'm not feeling the rice alternative, but have no better suggestions. Plus, you already decided on that! LOL
    Love,
    Aunt Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've almost got my etsy site up and running and am making flower accessories similar to this, using silk fabric that I hand mold into petals, with freshwater pearl, semiprecious stone, and swarovski crystal centers. It will be www.muppe.etsy.com. I'll post on FB when it's up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it... I think you should go for a bright color... it will fit with the flowers and shoes.
    Fun!

    ReplyDelete