Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm Back!

I saw my cousin Georgine this morning, along with a ton of other family members, (kind of weird we were all there at the same time) at the Marketside for breakfast. She reminded me that I haven't updated the blog in over a week...so sorry for the delay! I had no idea that people were even reading this blog :)

I really don't have any huge updates, but would like to take a moment to recognize our FABULOUS PHOTOGRAPHER, Dominique.

She is an independent photographer who owns Modern Photographie in Buffalo. Dominique is also a teacher in the Sweet Home District (which makes us even more compatible). I knew she was the right girl when I walked into her home and saw her hallway pained in our wedding colors. Not to mention her sweet daughter who I could here from the other room saying, "Mommy, I want to see the girl" ... ADORABLE!
Matt and I were attracted to her ability of capturing the most intimate moments of a wedding, effortlessly. Please check out her work! Can't wait for our turn :)



www.modernphotographie.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait~ the pics are gorgeous.

    And, I know... I walk into Marketside and see two uncles, a cousin, and a cousin-uncle... what are the chances!!

    ReplyDelete